My Favorite Top 10 Host/Hostess Gifts This Holiday Season Under $25.00.
Yes, I know that a lot of people bring flowers and wine for the host/ hostess; however, I think you’ll agree the following items are a little bit more unique.
Here are a few of my favorite things:
Details: Bobbing among the silver candlesticks and home-cooked dishes of your table, this little pewter row boat swiftly doles out your favorite salts with a dash of seafaring charm and fine craftsmanship. Handmade in Nova Scotia.
This sells for $22.00.
Details: Put a human face on your technology. All those stark white Apple accessories are easy to lose, easy to confuse. Now designer Sativa Turner’s cool characters come to the rescue! These sly vinyl labels set your stuff apart: they’re custom-designed to fit the accessories of your favorite devices, including iPhone, iPod, and iPad. You’ll get 4 characters, each with precision die-cut labels for an adapter, a USB cord (both ends, of course), and earphones. The sturdy, UV-coated vinyl labels are easy to remove and reapply. And yes, the characters love to stick out their tongues while in use…it’ll make you smile every time. Made in the USA.
These sell for $12.95.
Peanuts Comic Wrapped Frame
- Surround your favorite photo with America’s beloved comic strip, Peanuts®. This also makes a great gift for your favorite Peanuts® fan. Learn more about our partnership with Peanuts.
- Paper-wrapped frame featuring Peanuts® comics.
- Holds 4″ x 6″ photo.
- 10″ W x 8″ H x 0.5″ D
- © Peanuts Worldwide LLC
This frame costs $14.95.
- Created exclusively for Hallmark Gold Crown.
- Made with high-quality chocolates featuring premium ingredients.
- 7.6 ounces of caramels and chocolate dusted with sea salt and packaged in a pre-wrapped box for easy gift-giving.
This sells for $12.95.
- Knott’s Berry Farm raspberry shortbread cookies, Godiva dark, white and milk chocolate truffles, yogurt covered pretzels, candy apple caramels, caramel popcorn, tutti frutti flavored hard candies, King Leo peppermint puffs and a decorative
- Santa Claus is coming to town and he is bringing a sweet assortment of holiday favorites.
- Christmas tree iced vanilla sugar cookie.
- This jolly Santa makes a great decoration for any home or office.
- Gift Size: 6″ x 6″ x 11
This sells for $22.46 (on sale from $29.95)
Details: Gardening editor Stephen Orr likes to give friends this portable garden, which contains the ingredients for herbal tea your hostess can enjoy again and again.
- Materials: coasters, paper, binder rings, ribbon, stickers, tulle, buttons, stamps, paint, rhinestones, fabric flower
- Ships worldwide from Hunting
- Handmade item
- ton Beach, California
This costs $23.00
- Handmade item
- Materials: Red Fusible Glass, Blue Fusible Glass, Clear Fusible Glass, Silicone Bumpers
- Ships worldwide from United States
These sell for $25.00.
Details: Our tray of premium-quality dried fruit and nuts comes directly to you from the third-generation Blain Family Farm in California’s Central Valley. Arranged inside the charming wooden box are a seasonal harvest of sweet and savory nibbles, including hickory-smoked almonds, salted cashews, dried pears and dried apricots. It’s perfect for gifting and a festive addition to a holiday gathering.
- 1 lb. 1 oz. total.
A great addition to a home bar, our Monogrammable Beer Pitcher is designed like those used in pubs around the world, and is amply sized for entertaining.
- 8″ diameter, 9.5″ high
- Made of thick glass.
- Monogramming is available at an additional charge.
- Monogram will be centered on the side of the pitcher.
This sells for $15.00
I hope I could give you a few ideas.